- Conferences 2019
- Conferences 2018
- Our History
- 5th Anniversary
- Small Animal Nephrology and Clinical Nutrition
- Small Animal Gastroenterology and Radiology
- Small Animal Dermatology and Endocrinology
- Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Anaesthesiology
- Small Animal Critical Care
- Fundamentals of Small Animal Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Feline Medicine
- Small Animal Cardiology
- Small Animal Nephrology and Urology
- Hotel & Travel
Dr. Robertson received her veterinary training at the University of Glasgow in Scotland. After some time in mixed animal practice, she pursued a PhD and training in anaesthesia at the University of Bristol. She is board certified in anaesthesia and animal welfare by the respective American and European Colleges and is trained in small animal acupuncture. Her research interests include the assessment of pain and use of opioids in cats. In 2014 she completed her graduate certificate in shelter medicine from the University of Florida and another of her interests is the development of anaesthetic protocols for large scale spay and neuter clinics. She has been on faculty at the Western College of Veterinary Medicine (Canada), the University of Florida and Michigan State University (USA) and served as an assistant director in the Animal Welfare Division of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
She is now the Senior Medical Director for Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice, a network of over 120 veterinarians providing geriatric and hospice care and in-home euthanasia services in over 60 locations throughout the United States.
Dr. Susan Little received her BSc from Dalhousie University (Nova Scotia, Canada) and her DVM from the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has been in feline practice since 1990 and achieved board certification in Feline Practice in 1997. Dr. Little is part owner of two feline specialty practices in Ottawa, Canada. She is a board member and Past President (2015) of the American Assoc. of Feline Practitioners, as well as being a past board member and Past President of the Winn Feline Foundation. Dr. Little represents the American Animal Hospital Association for the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners.
She is the editor and co-author of The Cat: Clinical Medicine and Management, published by Elsevier in 2012. Dr. Little is also the editor and co-author for volume 7 of August’s Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine, published by Elsevier in 2015.
Awards and honours:
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Assoc. Small Animal Practitioner Award, 2010
- North American Veterinary Conference Small Animal Speaker of the Year, 2013
- International Society of Feline Medicine/Hill’s Pet Nutrition Award for outstanding contributions to feline medicine, 2013