Just one month left to the first VetCo event in 2017!
During the “Small Animal Nephrology and Clinical Nutrition” our outstanding speakers, specialists in their fields - Agnieszka Neska-Suszyńska and Yann Quéau will share with you their practical experience and clinical approach.
Biography of our lecturers are available HERE.
The symposium of Small Animal Nephrology and Clinical Nutrition will be host in February 17, 2017 in Warsaw at Airport Hotel Okęcie.
- Different Faces of Kidney Disease: Clinical Cases
- Acute Kidney Injury: The Devil is in the Details
- What Can Block the Cat: Clinical Approach
- Nutritional Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Feeding Dogs and Cats with Acute Kidney Injury
- Nutritional Management of Lower Urinary Tract Disease
The number of places is limited, be sure that you are not late and register today!